The Finance & Forecasting boot camp will introduce participants to advanced Excel operations used to identify metrics of a company’s current financial position, analyze and utilize financial trends to create an accurate and sustainable forecast. Participants should expect to spend 15-20 hours on the course over an 8-day period to obtain a mastery of the student learning outcomes.
Registration for this course is CLOSED.
- Interact with Excel to create spreadsheets to analyze the full current position of a company using metrics and trends.
- Enable ratio and statistical forecasting of the company using the Excel metrics and trends analysis.
- Employ data visualization methods to prepare a presentation of the financial forecast for faculty and expert panel.
This program will be lead by Dr. Katherine Spradley, alumna and Principal of K. Cradley & Company, Dr. Stephen Adekunle, Citigroup project manager and accounting faculty, along with expert panel members Katie Sherman Smith, alumna and CEO of PHC Restoration, and Dr. Nur Onvural, Campbell University Professor of Management and owner of SilverCrest Homes.
You’ll learn how to effectively:
- Evaluate economic reporting data.
- Interpret financial metrics and trends.
- Build confidence to communicate company fiscal positions.
- Apply knowledge to strategize best practices in a fiduciary capacity.
Who Should Enroll
Mid-level to senior managers and executives are encouraged to attend. Any person acting in a fiduciary capacity on behalf of a corporation, LLC or LLP. No experience in finance is required.
Military, veteran, and group discounts are available for eligible participants.
This 8-day intensive in person and online boot camp will consist of 15-20 hours of work to obtain a mastery of the material and achieve successful completion of the course with a Credly certification badge in Finance & Forecasting.
Credly is a digital credentialing provider that works with organizations to officially recognize individuals’ demonstrated competencies and skills. Earners can easily manage, share, and verify learning achievements with colleagues and recruiters through digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and many other social networking sites.