About Campbell’s Online Botanical and Holistic Health Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Botanical and Holistic Health Certificate program equips post-professionals with the skills and knowledge to positively impact patients’ well-being through integrative/holistic health. The 12-credit hour program consists of five courses offered 100% online.
Students will learn about nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, and botanicals to better consult their patients about these products.
Courses You’ll Take
The Botanical and Holistic Health Graduate Certificate program is made up of five courses, which span 12 credit hours. Courses are taught 100% online.
- Herbal Medicine Seminar
- Botanical & Alternative Medicine I
- Botanical & Alternative Medicine II
- Complementary Medicines: Physical and Spiritual Modalities
- Botanical Therapeutics
What You’ll Learn
- Gain knowledge of botanical and herbal preparations.
- Discover herbal remedies being used as alternative solutions to treat and prevent diseases.
- Therapeutic effect and the dosage forms of the most commonly available herbs and natural products
- Overview of Eastern therapies
- Discuss complementary modalities such as meditation, music therapy, energy work, and chiropractic.
- Explore therapeutic applications of individual herbs and herbal formulas (herbal combinations) for various disease states (organ/body system applications, such as endocrine or digestive systems.)