I am a main campus student who plans to take a course:
Approval Process for Main Campus Students to Take Online Courses
For the detailed approval process for taking online courses and related forms, visit Online’s Main Campus Students page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Extended Campus Courses
Approval Process for Main Campus Students to Take Courses at Camp Lejeune, Fort Bragg/Pope, or Raleigh Locations
Main campus students requesting permission to enroll in courses at the Raleigh, Camp Lejeune, or Fort Bragg & Pope locations should be advised of the following University Policies.
- Forms will NO LONGER be accepted in person. ALL forms must be submitted DIGITALLY using the link in Step 3 below.
- Registration requests will be entered in the order in which they are submitted.
- If you have a bursar’s office hold, registration hold, etc., your form will be rejected and you must resubmit your form after the hold is removed.
- Step 1: Download and print the approval request form
- Step 2: Read and complete the form (obtain ALL required signatures)
- Step 3: Upload and submit via the enrollment form
Please contact the campus you are interested in attending.