Courses Schedules by Location
View the 2020 – 2021 accelerated course schedules of Campbell University Adult & Online Education programs.
- Camp Lejeune – Course Schedule
- Fort Bragg & Pope – Course Schedule
- Online – Course Schedule
- Raleigh – Course Schedule
- All Spring Raleigh courses will be remote and online
- No in-person classes will be held at the Raleigh campus.
Students with questions about course content including the location of lectures, assignments, and tests should contact their instructor. The instructor is the only person that can assist students with assignments and test rest resets. Instructors should be given 24 hours to respond to a request. Contact an instructor →
Register for Classes
To register online you must have completed six (6) semester hours at Campbell and have an overall GPA of 2.0. New students will need to register in the office of their campus.
You will register online through Student Services. Please keep in mind, if you are using military tuition assistance, you must put in your request for TA through the correct portal.Login to Self-Service
Main Campus Undergraduate Student? View these instructions for approval to enroll in courses through Adult and Online Education
- Change of Major and/or Degree Form
- Change of Campus Form
- Change of Contact Information Form
- Change of Undergraduate Catalog Form
- Enrollment Form [Register/Add/Drop/Withdraw]
- Graduation Application Form
- Minor Add and/or Drop Form
- Request Transcript