Transfer Students

Campbell University accepts transfer credits from community colleges, colleges, universities, and many forms of Professional Military Education (non-academic experience and training) that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) as academic credit. We can help you transition seamlessly to complete your degree.

College-level credit can be applied to corresponding areas of the student’s degree program requirements.  College credit recommendations can be accepted for study completed in service schools and in Military Occupations found in the guides to the Evaluation of Education Experiences in the Armed Services published by the American Council of Education.

The primary factor in the admissions process for transfer students is previous college performance with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 from the most recent college experience and/or military experience (Teacher Education programs require a 2.5 GPA). We also consider work experience, extracurricular activities, community involvement, and a student’s potential to contribute positively to the Campbell environment.

Apply todayRequest info

Transcript Review

If you are interested in transferring to Campbell University, we offer a free unofficial transcript review to help you determine what courses may or may not transfer. You may contact us for an in-person review with one of our Academic Counselors or you may email your transcripts. Please make sure you bring unofficial or official copies of all your academic transcripts from your previous colleges, universities, and military transcripts.


Yes, Campbell University accepts transfer credit from many community colleges and universities as well as the military. Transfer credit may also be awarded for various examinations.

Campbell University will complete an unofficial evaluation for you at the campus that you wish to attend. Inquire today.