Tuition & Financial Aid
Connecting students with the resources to make their education affordable
The first step to receiving financial aid is submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number if you have one
- Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married)
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non-education benefits
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you
Our dedicated staff can help you determine what kind of aid you are eligible for and guide you through the process of applying.