Tuition & Financial Aid
Connecting students with the resources to make their education affordable
The first step to receiving financial aid is submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number if you have one
- Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married)
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non-education benefits
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you
Our dedicated staff can help you determine what kind of aid you are eligible for and guide you through the process of applying.
Alpha Sigma Lambda, which has its Sigma Gamma Chapter at Campbell University, awards scholarships each academic year to assist adult learners financially while earning an undergraduate degree. You do not have to be a member of Alpha Sigma Lambda to be eligible to apply.