What is Alpha Sigma Lambda
Alpha Sigma Lambda (ASL) is an honor society which partners with colleges and universities to celebrate the scholarship and leadership of adult students in higher education. ASL is devoted to the advancement of scholarship and recognition of nontraditional students continuing their education. Learn more about Alpha Sigma Lambda
Alpha Sigma Lambda Scholarship
Alpha Sigma Lambda, which has its Sigma Gamma Chapter at Campbell University, is offering a total of twelve (12) scholarships of $3,000 each for the 2017-2018 academic year. You do not have to be a member of the Alpha Sigma Lamdba chapter to be eligible to apply!
Requirements to Apply:
- Complete 24 semester hours of graded coursework at Campbell University (does not include transfer credit).
- Achieved a grade point average of 3.2 on all work taken at Campbell University.
- Enrolled in an associate’s or baccalaureate degree program at Campbell University.
- Has a financial need for assistance to complete the degree.
- At least one semester of coursework remaining beginning August 2017.
- Complete the Application Form.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member at Campbell University.
- A personal statement no longer than two typed pages.
- A cover sheet completed and signed by the ASL Chapter Councilor at Campbell University.
Interested in applying?
Click on the link below to download the application. All applications must be submitted to the AOE office by 1 March 2017.
Additional Resources for Scholarships for Service Members and Veterans:
Interested in starting your education? Apply today.